Learn English in Toronto
Kaplan PLI English school in Toronto
Welcome to Kaplan PLI Toronto. A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario,Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Its breathtaking architecture, world class theater, international sports, and beautiful waterfront setting make this a popular city to study in. Stroll around Harbourfront Park with new international friends, watch the Blue Jays play baseball at the Rogers Centre or take in the view from the top of the tallest freestanding tower in the world, the CN Tower.
Toronto is a great choice for you if you like the excitement of a big city. It is well-known for its nightlife, music, festivals, professional sports, great shopping and restaurants. From Toronto you can take weekend trips to Niagara Falls, Montreal, Ottawa, Boston and New York. Being such an international city means it’s easy to reach, with flights arriving from everywhere from Abu Dhabi to Zurich. Our campus offers students the very best of locations in the downtown city centre.
Kaplan PLI Toronto
- 20 bright and spacious English classrooms
- Computer labs
- Wireless Internet
- Monthly social activities
- Student Lounges
Choose from one of our extensive English courses & programs in Toronto
- Intensive English courses
- Intensive English Academic Year and Semester programs
- General English courses
- IELTS Preparation
- Cambridge Exam Preparation courses
Accommodation options in Toronto
- Apartments / Residences
Why learn English in Toronto?
- Enjoy the rich cultural and ethnic diversity Toronto has to offer through fairs, festivals and restaurants
- Explore Toronto’s vibrant sub-regions such as Greek town, Little Italy, and Chinatown
- Experience city views from the CN Tower, the tallest free-standing building in North America
- Check out Canada’s professional basketball or baseball team in action
- Experience the famous Niagara Falls
The school is near the two main subway stations in the heart of the city. The train station is a 10-minute walk from our school. There are always a lot of activities taking place in Toronto, and you can find out more on our Facebook page!